Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Like My New Kicks?

So recently I've taken a huge interest in Nike shoes and hope to purchase more. In the a regular store such as Foot Locker, Journey's, etc., these shoes can cost $90+. To avoid this sort of cost I searched online and found Zappos.com! It is a completely reliable online store. Not only does it sell shoes but it sells other products also. The great part about it is you can find better deals and get free shipping unless you order a quicker delivery. You can also return anything you buy with a 1-year warranty with no hassle at all! It's great. I highly recommend this site. These Nike Air Max Command I purchased only cost me $78 which saved me at least $20. I got them 4 days after I bought them and I wear them all the time! They're so comfortable! I'm normally a 7.5 to 8 in women's and since these came in Youth sizes I did online searching to figure out that my size would be about a 6 to 6.5 in Youth. I learned something new there!

No comments:

Post a Comment